150Re: [kminternals] External Drive emulation software

    Jul 16, 2009
      On 07/16/2009 11:17 AM, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

      > Great site Steve! Good to hear you are working on the file format too.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > -- John.

      John, I started with your notes about the location of the pattern in memory,
      but have mostly been finding the locations of the memos, settings for
      motifs, starting needle positions, and where the variation selections are
      stored. I have some ambiguities to sort out before I publish anything,
      but I should have something fairly soon.

      I'm writing a file dumper in C as I go that contains a struct defining
      what I have found. I'll publish that as well.

      I'll keep everyone here posted on any progress.