134Re: New to List

  • mapmsmith2
    Feb 4, 2008
      Would be interested in copying my floppies on to CD if you can give
      me the instructions. Also back to floppies if possible, always
      worried about loosing the data on the disks since they are getting
      old. But will have to keep the disk reader as an interface I guess.
      Unless you can hook up a cd reader to the machines I guess. Thanks
      Alice

      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger@...>
      wrote:

      > On 9/19/07, Maggie <brue@...> wrote:
      > > Thanks so much for the website - its exactly what I was looking
      for!
      > > A friend of mine told me about them - they are advertised in the
      UK