130Re: New to List

  • Maggie
    Sep 19 8:28 PM
      Thanks so much for the website - its exactly what I was looking for!
      A friend of mine told me about them - they are advertised in the UK
      and becomming popular but she doesnt have a machine any longer so
      has not tested it.
      Has anyone here on the list every used one of these? They sound
      great and PC compatible too:) downside is they dont take the
      floppies so I would have to find a way of converting them (
      manually). My floppy disk drive is just about dying so I think I
      may need this as a replacement.

      Thanks again for the url - great find:)
      Maggie

      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "Kidoodles3" <Kidoodles3@...>