  • bonitamccartney
    Nov 19 11:28 AM
      I have a brother 910. The electronics work fine. But, the thingy, or
      wheel, or disk that advances the card when I first put it in does not
      advance the card. What is that piece called? Can I open it up and
      change a piece? Are parts available and where can I get them? My
      dealer said to bring it in but she can not gaurantee that she can fix
      it. She said it may have to be shipped somewhere. If that is the
      case, then I really do have concerns about the electronics. Any
      thought, ideas or experience?
      Bonnie McCartney
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic