104Re: Digest Number 26

  • hollimaus
    Mar 12 12:16 AM
      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, Rosalie J Smith <rjoan32@y...>
      wrote:

      Hi Joan, thank you for this information!

      > I have the FB100, the PPD, and a 940 and 970, the disc drive works
      the same with all the Brother electronic machines.

      If I understand right, you can save a pattern from KH940 to the disk
      in the FB100-drive, then you connect the fb100 to your KH970 and you
      can load this saved pattern into the KH970?

      The same you can do with a pattern from the KH970 to the KH940?

      ....Holger

      > Joan Smith
      >
      > kminternals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > There is 1 message in this issue.