Fwd: [K-Logs] Re: Temporary Knowledge Center / Ops Center

  • Bryan Strawser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 4:18 PM
      Hi,

      Great questions.. Here goes:

      * Physical access restricted (we use digital cypher locks on the doors
      for this)
      * We've setup a separate briefing/conference area for leadership
      briefings in the event something does occur - it keeps the ops area
      sterile
      * The website is outsourced, but secured and encrypted (it's on the
      internet) - only users with proper authorization can post / edit
      information - but commenting will be available.
      * Some of our confidential internal stuff will be on our intranet only
      * Backup is handled by the vendor, I think that's pretty solid, but I
      need to confirm (this was handled by our HQ folks and I wasn't involved
      in that project)
      * The records will stay at least through the end of our contract - but
      we'll be keeping our own communication / internal logs and other
      documentation for an After-Action Report & lessons learned.

      Thanks for the insights --
      Bryan