Re: [K-Logs] Secure K-Logging

  • Jevon MacDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2002
      It's important for companies to have entire secure networks to begin with,
      and part of that is having your community server behind the firewall.
      Userland's products provide a great way to accomplish that, but the
      competition (caveat; blogger) is not outdone either.

      -Connect to your VPN
      -Load Radio (or connect to your internal klogging site)
      -Make your entry and upstream over the VPN connection, or just hit submit on
      your webform.

      This will allow you to keep your corporate information flow bootstrapped on
      a secure VPN connection.

      Some people do not take as well to VPN'ing as I have, but my feeling is that
      for a corporation who can implement it: it is the way.

      - Jevon