Need security (was Re: [K-Logs] Klogschmooze at KM World Santa Clara)

  • Tommy Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      > There is only one good approach to approach bottoms up KM development:
      >
      > 1) Start with a simple system (ie. like a weblog publishing tool like
      Radio) using tools that allow future innovation. Try it out with a
      > small team to pilot it. Post the weblogs to the Intranet (all you need is
      an FTP location for each weblog -- very simple).

      This last point, need for FTP, is a problem for me.
      Call me paranoid, but I need secure publishing and secure
      authentication. I'm waiting with bated breathe for
      blogger pro to provide those things, but it's been a while
      since they promised them and there's no sign yet.

      Does anyone know of existing tools which provide ssh/ssl
      facilities?