Re: [K-Logs] Blogs for developing language skills

  • Fernando Norte
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002
      >Do you think it may work?

      Off course it's work. Take myself for example. Perhaps it's the first time I wrote in this list. This is because I'm not totally secure with my english grammar.
      If I have some colaborative persons to make this corrections, be the coworkers or a group of readers, I can't see any reasons to not work very well.

      Fernando Norte
      (fnorte@...)
      Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil

      PS: Perhaps this email could be a example :) , the replys will not wok so well than the weblog, for a archivement reasons.