RE: [K-Logs] personal info on corporate blogs

  • andilinks@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
      Garth writes (in response to Carol): "What do you
      mean, our email [k-logs, IM's, etc.] can be used as
      evidence against us?"

      The inverse corollary being...

      "What do you
      mean, our email [k-logs, IM's, etc.] can be used as
      evidence to prove their (our) innocence?"

      For every drawback given by Carol there is its reverse.

      "Employee uses [recorded medium] to prove management
      knew about
      [something] with relation to [lawsuit]."

      or

      "Management uses [recorded medium] to prove they didn't
      know about
      [something] with relation to [lawsuit]."

      etc...

      Thanks to Garth for his concise summaries.

      Andi