464Re: [K-Logs] k-logs and project management - some thoughts on why we would

  • Danny Ayers
    Jun 10, 2004
      Ross Mayfield wrote:

      >We just published a case study that would be of interest to the list as
      >a way of articulating value propositions. One of our customers saved a
      >month in a four month project and reduced group emails from 100 per day
      >to zero.
      >http://www.socialtext.com/weblog/040603zeroemail.html

      Obviously a positive move for the customer, but it's not actually clear
      from the release what applications were providing the benefit - Wiki +
      blogs + RSS? What kind of combination? What kind of client software, or
      was it all in-browser?

      Cheers,
      Danny.

      --