Hello.

  • Nell Kathrine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hello,

      You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
      Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
      Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://QecY.111fljdl.us

      And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
      $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://L1dV.111fljdl.us

      Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
      Are you ready to save your money? http://HdPQ.111fljdl.us

      http://2lhv.111fljdl.us

      Regards,
      Nell Kathrine
    • Randy Gary
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005

        Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://DbXg.eoeuro.us

        And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
        $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://KPDY.eoeuro.us

        Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
        Are you ready to save your money? http://pnDk.eoeuro.us

        http://vEpf.eoeuro.us

        Regards,
        Randy Gary