Rate Quote for free!

  • Romeo Isiah
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2005
      Hello,

      This is Romeo Isiah

      We are accepting your m.rtgage /refin.nce application.
      If you have bad or average cr.edit, it is ok.
      You can get a $230,000 loan for $340/month payment.
      Allow lenders to compete for your business and offer
      you the lowest rate in the process!

      http://K29P.poqeoiru6.us

      Respectfully Yours

      -Romeo Isiah
    • Hunter Murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2005
        Hello,

        This is Hunter Murray

        We are accepting your m.rtgage /refin.nce application.
        If you have bad or average cr.edit, it is ok.
        You can get a $230,000 loan for $340/month payment.
        Allow lenders to compete for your business and offer
        you the lowest rate in the process!

        http://p7tl.poqeoiru6.us

        Respectfully Yours

        -Hunter Murray
      • Alberta Tiffany
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005
          Hello,

          You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
          Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
          Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://hutD.111fljdl.us

          And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
          $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://SOLz.111fljdl.us

          Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
          Are you ready to save your money? http://GpST.111fljdl.us

          http://wQG6.111fljdl.us

          Regards,
          Alberta Tiffany
        • Robby Jeanie
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2005
            Hello,

            Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://go5l.111fljdl.us

            And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
            $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://g7jr.111fljdl.us

            Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
            Are you ready to save your money? http://SINV.111fljdl.us

            http://tpZO.111fljdl.us

            Regards,
            Robby Jeanie
          • Harlan Delores
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
              Hello,

              Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple! http://uFmZ.111fljdl.us

              And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
              $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY! http://2xZS.111fljdl.us

              Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
              Are you ready to save your money? http://LtD1.111fljdl.us

              http://T6iR.111fljdl.us

              Regards,
              Harlan Delores