Dating on the net? It works! Really

  • brylee.stevens3926@urrbfd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.matchfunhere.info/unuk is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • brylee.stevens3926@urrbfd.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2006
        Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.talkonthenet.info/eebh and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!