Welcome to KJusoff Yahoo Group

  • kjusoff-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Dear new members,
      Welcome to our new KJusoff yahoo group!
      This group has been created in order to fulfill the needs of providing a platform for ex-participants of Workshop on Writing and Publication to share information, ideas and latest updates of their publication. Other than that, you are welcome to browse our pictures collection during the program. Feel free to upload your personal collection to be shared with other participants.
      Please use appropriate language and respect others.
      Thank you for your membership in this group.