13Current Status of Your Paper Submission During the Workshop

  • kjusoff-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 25, 2011
      Dear ex-Workshop Participants,

      We have frequently received a lot of question asking about current status of their paper's submission.

      To be clear, all the submitted papers are still on hold status. This is due to the speaker's schedule is full with workshop invitation from other universities from the day he left USIM until this March.

      Once he available, he will proceed with the paper's submission.
      If some of you have an urgency to publish your paper, you're encouraged to do the submission by yourself.

      Beside journal publication, we are still processing your paper for proceeding publication. We will inform you for any update as soon as possible.

      Thank you for your understanding.