11Poll results for kjusoff

  • kjusoff@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 25, 2011
      The following kjusoff poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: We always give reason to write a paper. As time passing by, we have reached at the end of the year with no paper published. Sometimes we need someone/something that urges us to write. Having program such as our previous workshop on writing and publication; which had given us the chances to get together with our colleagues in the same discipline, have motivated each other to write.
      As this excellent program has been decided to become an annual event for INNO Learning Centre, USIM, there is a question about the commitment of the participants.
      People tend to careless when it�s free. There is a suggestion to organizer to start charging the participants. What do you think about it?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - No, it is USIM�s responsibility, 2 votes, 20.00%
      - Yes, I will pay if only it is conducted in comfortable place like in nearby hotels, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Only lecturers have to pay. Students are free., 4 votes, 40.00%
      - I�m willing to pay for minimal charge e.g. RM 50., 2 votes, 20.00%
      - Yes, I'm willing to pay as it is worthy, 1 votes, 10.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - No, it is USIM�s responsibility
      - syams_kamar@...
      - anas1_bash@...
      - Yes, I will pay if only it is conducted in comfortable place like in nearby hotels
      - shanor24@...
      - Only lecturers have to pay. Students are free.
      - registrar82@...
      - ila_smiley02@...
      - nura_leen86@...
      - musa_bala@...
      - I�m willing to pay for minimal charge e.g. RM 50.
      - nuralyani86@...
      - ctmashi@...
      - Yes, I'm willing to pay as it is worthy
      - afifi@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kjusoff