In my mind the switch I was refering to would be an existing button or combination of buttons, of course! But you are not interested, I get it. Too bad, theapoisontreefya
I wouldn't be interested in a fairly major hardware hack and I can't imagine you would sell many either as that is a lot of effort to install with firstname.lastname@example.org
The waveform upgrade is something completely different that hard sync or pitch modulation. The DW-series used single-wave wavetables. The big trick was, thatfanwander
This group is run by passionate users of kiwitechnics products. It is not an official forum of this company.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Apr 18, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.