[ksurf] Re: LIGHT WIND WHY BOTHER???????

  • Eugene Visser
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2000
      Hiya,
      Here's a few options that works for me when things get too fast....
      1. Jump
      2. Teabag, hand drag etc. - the extra drag does it! ;-)
      3. Squirrel or Slalom - see how big a spray you can kick up! A hard but
      smooth upwind turn does it!
      4. Get a another board - I'm not being sarcastic but my board collection for
      different conditions is on the increase... a wakeboard could be your answer.
      For me it will be one of the new fourfin Underground boards.
      5. Get a fourliner - something that allows a sheet-out effect
      6. Smaller kite - this is probably the simplest means to achieve your goal.
      The chances of apparent wind overpowering you is less.

      As for low wind conditions... Less than 8knots, I love my buggy... more than
      8knots, I love my 8.5 C-quad... ;-)

      Ciao,

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2000
        > HEY if it's not above 12 why bother???? Find somthing else to do

        Or....why not get a bigger kite like a 7.2 Blade.....!!!
      • SeanCMurph@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2000
          In a message dated 2/8/2000 11:06:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          boomjib@... writes:

          > Sense nobody answers my post anyways ...

          Todd,

          Are you feeling neglected?

          Sean
        • Federico A. Cetta