Re: [kitesurf] misc

  • Laurent Ness - Axel'Air
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 1:21 PM
      made my first 720 !
      this sport is so crazy ... i simply love it. my girl is now flying 2 metres
      high. with only 3 months of practice ! crazy too..

      Laurent Ness

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/
    • Laurent Ness - Axel'Air
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 12:23 AM
        New movements.

        The double-axle also called 720.
        Superman (wake-board figure)
        XXXX: this one has no name. When you are in the air , you let the front
        foot go out of the strap and the baord looks down , than you have to
        take back this strap !
        Nice but take care tp the back ankle if you touch the water before you
        meet the front strap again !!!
        Have good flysurf session !

        Laurent Ness

        -