[ksurf] competitions in the year 2000

  • Nhukusa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2000
      Can anyone tell me the upcoming events for the year 2000? I got into the
      sport 6 months ago and want to pursue it to my fullest. Want to start
      traveling and competing. I need to find a list of all the upcoming events of
      the year 2000. Please help. Thanks, Neil.
      Check out www.kitesurfusa.com......later.
    • Eric & Laurel Steinbroner
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2000
        June 3rd and 4th. San Francisco Bay kitesurf regatta. Combination of lots
        of fun, and some competition.

        E-mail me if you'd like to be put on my regatta e-mail list.

        Eric

        skipboot@...

        Can anyone tell me the upcoming events for the year 2000? I got into the
        sport 6 months ago and want to pursue it to my fullest. Want to start
        traveling and competing. I need to find a list of all the upcoming events
        of
        the year 2000. Please help. Thanks, Neil.
        Check out www.kitesurfusa.com......later.

        Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
        Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
        no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
        you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
        http://click.egroups.com/1/931/2/_/19/_/949546835/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=kitesurf&m=1
      • Nhukusa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2000
          hi eric,
          thanks for the response if you could add me to your e-mail
          adress that would be great. i tried to e-mail you directly but could'nt seem
          to get it to go through......sorry to everyone else for cluttering up the
          egroups, i also agree there should not be so much pointless talk here but
          still the group is still good. thanks again eric- hope to see
          you in june.
          cheers Neil.
        • Jonah Lepak