[ksurf] Re: Kiting in Europe

  • nils.kahle@db.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi,

      Are there any Places you can recommend ?

      Maybe we can meet there ?

      cu,

      Nils
    • Igor Khattry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        In Canary Islands there are 3 places were people are kitesurfing,In
        Fuerteventura ,Corralejo.
        In Tenerife,El Medano.In Gran Canaria,Vargas,Salinas ,Pozo Izquierdo.
        I live in Gran Canaria and here we are only 4-5 men kitesurfing.