[ksurf] Re: Concept Airs

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi there
      Do you prefer the x-wave to the sportwave..Which do you think has less
      tendency to luff and fall. I had great time on 4.4 which never luffed
      once, I was amazed, since My Naish always seems to overfly the window
      and starts falling etc....so I am looking for a larger C.A. Do you
      recommend the sport wave or X-wave in about a 6.2 or so.

      Thanks Stan in HI

      Stan,
      I have seen no difference in luffing between the two types. The difference
      is power, the 7.2 EX is more powerful than the 6.6 Sport. The key to getting
      the CA kites not to luff is getting the VSS trim set right. If you get it
      wrong for the wind speed your skill level allows you to fly in, it will luff
      a lot.

      Sorry for the late response. I was snowboarding in Utah for two weeks.
      Dwight