[ksurf] Re: Kitesurftech Kite Test Published

  • David Trewern
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Jeff,

      Thanks for publishing the test - it's good to see some objective data, opinions and differences on the kites.

      Do you and the riders feel the high AR inflatables only have benefits over low AR inflatables at the larger sizes?

      Would a 7.0m Naish AR5 have benefits that outweigh it's harder relaunching over an AR3.5 of the same size?

      thanks,

      David T

      Jeff Chang wrote:

      Please visit http://kitesurftech.home.att.net to view the results from
      our Fall 1999 test.  The information is for the advancement of our
      sport and your benefit.  It is the culmination of 100 plus manhours of
      field work and includes  lots of data, insights and photos.  On
      arriving at the site go to the newsletter and start your exploration
      from there.

      Enjoy and Aloha, Jeff and the Kitesurftech crew

      GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%

      Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/932/2/_/19/_/949397761/

      -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
      -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=kitesurf&m=1