[ksurf] Re: water starting an upside down Naish?

  • Frank Kubin
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2000
      One reason I wear gloves when kitesurfing with the Wipika. Lots of direst
      line handling.

    • KiteBoard@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2000
        frank@... writes:

        << One reason I wear gloves when kitesurfing with the Wipika. Lots of direst
        line handling. >>

        I've found with my Naish that if there's anywhere near enough wind to have
        fun, I never have to touch the lines (except on land). Just pull the bar up
        behind my head & then in one quick motion push it towards the kite while
        kicking to help slack the lines. That's it. It took 5 seconds & the kite
        flipped, and if the wind's really good it will usually launch on it's way to
        the edge (sometimes nearly at the middle!).

        Tom