[ksurf] Re: KITE SIZES IN MELBOURNE

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2000
      There is a growing crew of kitesurfers in Melbourne. You will see
      people sailing from Middle Park, Hampton and Parkdale on most sea
      breeze evenings.

      I also started with a PowerPlus 4M. If you want to get serious about
      kitesurfing you'll need a bigger kite than the 4M. You can email me
      directly on gregwal@... if you want more detailed
      information.

      Greg

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=9524