[ksurf] Re: 2 lining a C Quad

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      In a message dated 1/31/00 11:32:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      steverite@... writes:

      << Has anybody tried to fly a C Quad on two lines? I was thinking that if I
      increased the AOA with a bridle adjustment to avoid overflying and luffing
      problems, that it might work. I'm wondering about flying a C Quad on a
      reel bar. >>

      There was a post a while back (check the archives?) that somebody had just
      barely got it to work, as it seemed very sensitive to bridling. Somebody
      else (JQuick?) was working on a 4-line reelbar for C-Quad use.

      Tom