[ksurf] Re: No Subject

  • Lex Schaapherder
    Message 1 of 207 , Dec 1, 1998
      Ben,
      It's a well known fact that closer to the ground you suffer more from
      turbulence. The ideal length for your lines depends on linedrag, the weight
      of the lines, the amount your lines stretch out under use, the wind
      direction and last but not least the shape of the surrounding landscape even
      if you kitesurf. This all makes it impossible to recommend a standard
      length, this has to be judged against the type of kite and it's use.
      Wishing I lived in the tropics, Lex

      Message 207 of 207 , Mar 30 9:36 AM
        hi,
        i'm from south italy, Bari...is there any kitesurfer?
        i hope yes