[ksurf] General tips for kite boarding

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      Forwarding message that was sent just to me but intended for the list
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Stefano Rosso/Planning/Bunge
      International/BR on 01/12/98 12:45 PM ---------------------------

      "RIP" <coms@...> on 01/12/98 11:18:31 AM

      To: kitesurf-owner@egroups.com

      cc: (bcc: Stefano Rosso/Planning/Bunge
      International/BR)

      Subject: General tips for kite boarding

      Hi,
      I'm relatively new to kite boarding although i've been wave sailing
      (Windsurfing) for 10yrs. Having bought a 8.5m wipika wing and built a 2.15m
      board based roughly on the F-one wave shape in autumn/fall this year, I'm
      having problems staying upwind! (a novice problem I'm sure).
      Is there anywhere on the net I can visit for boarding/flying tips and
      technique or can anyone point me in the right direction re. books
      magazines.
      Great to hear from so many people talking about a great topic. Thoroughly
      knocked out with the wipika well done bruno.
      Good winds and warm weather soon - from a grey and cold UK
      Chris Middleton