[kitesurf] Hello and Welcome to all Kitesurfers

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 11:16 AM
      I am very glad to welcome all of you, (we are about 17 right now and there
      are some of you inviting more
      people so this thing is REALLY growing)

      First note is that this list , allthough it is called Kitesurf is for
      Kitsurfers and Kiteskiiers alike, the sport is so young
      it would make no sense to separate these things... Even Kiteskimboarding
      (which I would like to hear about !!)

      Go ahead and invite anybody you think might be interested.
      (they can either go to www.makelist.com and look for the list or send an
      empty e-mail to
      kitesurf-subscribe@...
      Please dont ask me to sign anybody up because it takes me a lot longer than
      the person just sending a message

      Cool thing !! we can also add a small rectangle to your web page that has
      a button
      so people can automatically sign up on the list. It is small and seems to
      work quite elegantly. It has all the
      HTML code you need and makes the process very easy. To find this - go to
      the following address:
      http://www.findmail.com/webmlm?method=display_templates&listname=kitesurf
      N.B. Dont ask me for help because I dont know anything about HTML.

      Anyway - all that stuff out of the way - Just to let you people know a
      little about me - I am Italian but I live in brazil -
      I have windsurfed for 10 years and I am really excited about kitesurfing
      ... just started and i have been out a couple of
      times. I am really interested to hear of any ideas you people might have
      and any new ideas... I hope we all enjoy
      this list and that we all get good wind. (especially good wind when we are
      free - Ihate it when its windy and i
      have to work!)

      --------
      Technical Note - last friday, there was a problem with the server so
      messages were not being sent correctly,
      I contacted the people at Makelist and they apologized and said everything
      is back to normal

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/