[ksurf] Re: Kitesailing International, was: (no subject)

  • Dave Culp
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 29, 1998
      >> Bruno is quite correct. I first wrote about Wipika in my
      >> newsletter "Kitesailing International" (no longer published) in
      >> 1986. You can read the article, and see a photo of Bruno skiing
      >> under a large Wipika, at: http://www.dcss.org/speedsl/ Look for
      >> the link to "Kitesailing International."

      >I really want to thank you for this information I was trying to get - cf: my
      >last email to you - what was the the date of publication?
      >
      >Is there a way to get a copy of this magazine?

      It was no "magazine" at all, but only a small newsletter. We only
      published for 1 year (1,600 circulation--in the days before the Web!).
      There are only a few paper copies left--and I won't part with them.

      The entire issue, containing the article on Bruno, plus photo, is posted
      at: http://www.dcss.org/speedsl/KI289.html It was published in
      Februaru, 1989 (Sorry, I'd remembered it as 3 years earlier--confused
      with another project)

      There are 3 or 4 complete issues of Kitesailing International online,
      from those days long ago. Go to the above URL and you can find links to
      the others.

      Dave Culp

      --
      Dave Culp Speedsailing dave@... http://www.dcss.org/speedsl
      Kite powered boats, high speed sailing, proas and more. Check it out!

    • Mark Wetherspoon
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 14, 1999
        Subscribe.

        Mark Wetherspoon