[ksurf] very few locations to fly. Suggestions?

  • tanju sion
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 1998
      Hello,
      I live in Reno Nv .  Recently I purchased a Wipika 8.5 meter kite and  find it very difficult to find a good area to launch my kite.  Here in Reno might know that the water is frigid.  I my self do not care for cold water, even with a wet suit .  I would first like to learn to fly my kite on land , and practice being pulled or dragged before I set out in to the water.  May be  some of you have suggestions or could lead me in the proper direction.  I am very anxious to fly but  have become frustrated with the weather and my location.  Is the ocean the best and only place to fly  a Wipika or what?   Well  thankyou for your time ,
        Awaiting your suggestions  sincerly,
      Tanju Sion

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com