[ksurf] Re: French connection

  • Stefan Popprath
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 1998
      Antoine
      sorry, I did'nt know that you need to have a diploma in france.
      But anyway I think It is not necessary for a good teacher. I have a concept for teachers but because in switzerland is all free you also don't need a comercial lisenc for a shop, just open it or start with a school.
      So my job is only to let grow up the sport and give the best information about seafty and fair play in the school.
      But law is not on me to make.

      Stefan