[ksurf] Re: setting up lines

  • parent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2000
      >Hello,
      > I just recently purchased a 5.5 Mosquito and was wondering if
      >anyone had experimented flying the kite on two lines, three lines as
      >well as in the four line mode. I am an avid kite flier and have flown
      >dual line sports kites as well as four line quads. Please let me know
      >what your experiences have been. Thank you very much, Nelson

      I have one 5.5 for one month now. I've flown it twice due to too much wind
      for the past period.
      I fly it in 3 line mode and it works perfectly. I think it's best to fly it
      3 line for recovery of the kite if fallen in the water and also for security
      reason (being so able to instantly "kill" the kite). I don't see any problem
      with flying it 2 lines since it's a cross bridled kite and so, designed to
      work in that way (you'll loose security feature anyway). Brake adjustment
      for 2 lines mode is given on Widtools website: www.windtools.de
      Hope this helps
      Bye
      Pierre