[ksurf] Re: TOTAL BOYCOTT

  • Robin Zwissler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2000
      If this is important, could anybode please translate for the others?

      Robin
    • Art Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2000
        Re: [ksurf] TOTAL BOYCOTT Remember the sinking of the Erika? Here's the Babelfish translation of the boycott.

        Informative message – caract?re circulating in the west....  Breton friends, friends vend/ens and friends not Breton nor vend/ens, defendez your  cotes!  Subject:    NOUS WILL NOT GO ANY MORE TO TOTAL AND EC IS NOT A CHANCE!  This is a call to the BOYCOTT against TOTAL for a one year dur/e   – to count shipwreck of the ERIKA.  One fout of our mouth!  And a lasts since too a long time!  One pays the gasoline expensive!  Expensive Tr?s!  One is more – a few centimes pr?s!  Then why these pigs / conomisent three francs six pennies to make float / paved as the ERIKA which – the premi?re temp?tounette is cut into two?  FOR OF FULL FOUTRE EXCAVATIONS!  And not only they foutent of them full the excavations but with our dough they:  **time-out** make some lobbying to continue – make float some / pave in delay the application of right, make some lobbying to can continue – br?ler some / nergies fossil pr/cieuses plutt that to fight against the effect of greenhouse, so much worse for the victim of Mitch, of flood with Venezuela, etc finance some dictatorship to can drill quiet, we emmerdent with some advertizing – the idiot of kind " Total you come more on our premises nous by chance " plutt that to buy some tanker double-hull himself make some small gu/guerres in purse – large reinforcement of countryside advertising plutt that to buy some tanker double-hull ((a)), pr/tendent that they go clean,   Je know, you will say to me, a will change what to boycott TOTAL, the other p/troliers make similar!  And well a good large BOYCOTT one year on TOTAL will make an example which the all p/troliers will remember.  If nobody, I say anybody well will not seek the least gasoline drop in these pigs of TOTAL during one year, the purse it will make them the mouth and they will be made puff out!  And a they do not like!  EC HOW THEY LIKE IT IS OF FULL FOUTRE THE EXCAVATIONS!  You believe that the BOYCOTT will not go!  Ca d/pend only of YOU!  One is more with the means ”ge, it is year 2000, a must and a can change.  The Internet is the absolute weapon of the d/mocratie of the village plan/taire!  If each one of those which reoivent this message transmits it only – two of his/her friends at the end of 5 transmissions they are 1+2+4+8+16+32 people who WILL KNOW THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO BOYCOTT TOTAL, at the end of 20 transmissions it is 1+2+4+8+16+... +1 048 576 people who will be able TO BOYCOTT TOTAL.  If the message is transmitted 30 times it... +1 048 576+ are 1+2+4+8+16+... +1 073 741 824 people who WILL BOYCOTT (at least will esp/rons it!)  TOTAL!  The more that one should not any, the more than there are cars on the ground probably!  You know what there remain to you – to make so that there is not plusd' ERIKA, and of false excuses – the idiot!  You have the GREAT CAPACITY of the BALL OF SNOW!  With you to play.  Copy this message, will am/liorez it, translate it into all languages and transmit to it – all your knowledge.  AND ESPECIALLY BOYCOTT TOTAL ONE YEAR!  1)  Un Windsurfer, surfer, plunger apn/e, p?chor who has some enough of the law of the dough!  Merry f?tes and good ann/e 2000, that o<caron > any exchange!  PS:  if there is a joker who connait address email of the chairman of TOTAL pri?re syst/matiquement to put it in Carbon Copy; -)  2) a planchist who has some to see enough traces of let us gourdons on his veils following wild d/gazages 3) a Breton v/liplanchist who has some enough that one d/gueulasse our ranges:  BREIZH A CAT