[ksurf] Re: Converting Naish to 4-line mode

  • Stephen McCormack
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hi Doc

      Happy New Year!! In 4 line mode you can't pull on the leading edge line
      because it is attached to the leader that goes through the middle of the
      bar, so yes, you are actually pulling on the trailing edge line. The kite
      will still slide across to the edge of the window and roll over onto it's
      side, then you start pulling on the line attached to the tip that's now in
      the air and the kite will launch. Hope this helps, practice in shallow water
      first and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepoweraustralia.com