[ksurf] Re: New kite spotted

  • Todd Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 1999
      Well about 30 min . till the new millinium. About 6or7th corona couldn't
      find that new beer with the chile in it. My had me try last week it's really
      good...Hey I think a guy on the group said it was a Z4 but not sure.You have
      a digital camera? Send some kool pics.Is it shape like that sesmik kite
      don't know if the spelling is right.

      chronlogical description..Just somthing I read some where. Lots of time to
      read during the day...

      A closed mind is like a closed book;just a block of wood

      Hey do you believe that the entropy of the universe is really a constant?

      Todd