[ksurf] Re: Concept Air / Relaunchable vs non relaunchable COM

  • Michel Montmigny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 1999
      If you permit me talk about it, I can insure you that:

      First: our EX'S 9.0 is not so easy to collapse and very nice handling.

      Second: our EX'S 9.0 is also very stable and relaunche VERY well in 4 lines
      mode.
      I flown it in Florida in very light wind and did put it in the water and
      took me a big , let say 5 second to relaunch it.

      dont worry that a WAVE 9.0 everybody are happy.

      Have nice breeze and fly safe.

      Michel Montminy
      http://www.conceptair.com
      201 bld Tadoussac