[ksurf] Leader/control line type?

  • Colin Gowland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
      Can anyone tell me what diameter and type of line to use for the
      leader/control lines- They're 3 Meters in length and attach at the control
      bar ends and then to the flying lines. I've got a bunch of pre-stretch and
      some spectra of varying diameter lying around but I'm not sure if there are
      any considerations I haven't thought of.

      Thanks in advance,
      Colin