[ksurf] Hurt Wipika 5.0- Repair advice?

  • Colin Gowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Well, my Wipika has been damaged and I was hoping those of you with web
      access could check out these 3 pictures I've taken. Does anyone think this
      could be handled by a local sailmaker? (North or Ullman) Looks to me like a
      panel replacement is needed along with that reinforced edge. Where can I get
      this taken care of- I want a near perfect job done.. don't care about
      aesthetics, only that it is structurally and aerodynamically balanced with
      the other side of the wing. Please help.
      http://www.geocities.com/gowlandc/

      Saddened,
      Colin