[ksurf] IMAX

  • Richard Lui
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Went to go see the Imax Extreme movie. It wasn't bad, had lots of
      footage on Tow In surfing and Windsurfer, but out the blue 15 secs. of
      kitesurfing.

      It was surprising to see, and even the crowd in the theatre thought
      that a guy(Robby naish) with a kite(naish) looked cool. So, bits and
      pieces of kitesurfing are reaching the mass public.

      Overall the show was good to see, I think its worth a look. Something
      to do on a rainy day. : )

      the Imax website: www.imax.com
      I wasn't sure if its playing everywhere, but its here in Vancouver, BC.

      Thanks for listening,

      Richard L. - neptune