[ksurf] Looking for video footage of Kite Surfing!

  • rfabregas@wildweb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      I am a producer for "WildWeb," a TV show in the U.S. about pop culture,
      sports, etc. on the Internet.

      I recently learned about Kite Surfing, and want to do a story on the
      growing sport. I am looking for video footage of kite surfers in
      action.

      Unfortunately, we can't pay for any footage, but any contributor whose
      footage we use will be credited on the show.

      Anyone interested in helping me out can e-mail me at
      rfabregas@...

      Thank you,

      Ramon Fabregas