[ksurf] Re: Upside down submarine ride

  • Robert Pratt
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 1, 1999
      WOW Stan you do need it bad!
      My leash system does release when hooked in, I sugest you adjust the length so that it releases just short of your outstreached arm lenght (when hooked in)

      As with most water sports being comfortable in the water is a big thing. During lifeguard training we would often swim in awfull seas so that we became comfortable. Same with being held under; in a panic 10 seconds seems like an hour with relaxation it seems like 10 seconds.

      waiting for spring....bob
    • SeanCMurph@aol.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 6, 1999
        buy a foil...