[ksurf] Re: Aussie Kitesurfers. Info please?

  • Stephen McCormack
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Phil McConachie and AnnMarie Parry form the Kite Factory in Adelaide are
      running weekend kitesurfing schools, and would be very helpful to you when
      you get home mate, alternatively see me at Kitepower - 126 Beach St Coogee
      NSW Ph 02 9315 7894.
      Adelaide is fantastic for all kite traction sports especially kitesurfing
      and buggying, they have a large and very active club, winds vary a lot but
      because of the shape of the gulfs there you can always find somewhere to go.
      And
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      www.kitepoweraustralia.com