[ksurf] Locations in SE England?

  • marc.bornebusch@msdw.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      I'm based in London and would like to know where I can go to see
      kitesurfing? What are the most popular beaches in the SE?

      Also, are there any schools in the area?

      Many thanks,

      Marc
    • tim clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        > I'm based in London and would like to know where I can go to see
        > kitesurfing? What are the most popular beaches in the SE?

        Brighton (Hove Beach and Shoreham Beach) is a good place to watch
        kitesurfing but quite a tricky place to learn. I,ve seen 10 people out
        on a good day, including the likes of Jason Furness from
        Flexifoil.There is still some action in the winter. Ring Simon Catlin
        or Paul Thody at Airborn Kites(Gardner St, Brighton) for teaching. I
        don't know how they are structuring it yet. Contact Surfladle, Ferry
        Road Shoreham for action down there. Come on down, the water is a balmy
        12 degrees. Tim