Re: [kitesurf] Freedom to travel

  • Martin Rothwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 1998
      Luka Baranovic wrote:

      > Anyone,
      > Please I am confused!!!!!!!!
      >
      > WHAT WAS THIS ????!!!!!! Why is somebody offering me a travel & health insurance?

      Sorry about that everyone. It is a printing proof for a new insurance scheme I am working on. I was in France with Laurent Ness all last week (more about that when I have checked all my outstanding emails) and one of my graphic designers sent the file for
      me to check to the wrong address.....Sorry :O)

      It looks like this list is going to be really good for flysurfing.....well done for setting it up!

      Martin.

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/kitesurf/