- *GP-KITE-SURFING* /*Kite Beginner Courses & Coached Kite Rental*/ No matter if you are a beginner or intermediate, with GP Kite Surfing you will improve yourMessage 1 of 123 , Oct 1, 2012View Source*GP-KITE-SURFING*
/*Kite Beginner Courses & Coached Kite Rental*/
No matter if you are a beginner or intermediate, with GP Kite Surfing
improve your kite surfing skills.
We offer 3 days beginner courses, with certified IKO & VDWS instructors.
In our coached rental system you have the possibility to rent equipment to
improve your kite surfing skills and you will get helpful tips and tuition
from our instructors.
Discover Dahab's kitelagoon or the kiteheavan lagoon at our kitecamp.
We offer the full range of Core-Kites and boards from Deluxe and Carved -
made in Germany. Including professional wetsuits, harnesses and shoes.
/*Boat Kitesurf Safari*/
Exclusive and tailored 1 week kite safaris.
Discovering the South Sinai peninsula in the
Gulf of Aqaba and Gulf of Suez, on a 25 m
Sleeping on the boat in luxury cabins.
Chef de cuisine preparing delicious meals.
Kite surfing on its best in various locations.
Our side speedboat will bring us to unexplored
beaches and reefs.
/*Bedouin Kitesurf Adventure KITECAMPS*/
Learn kiting or go kite surfing at our excellent kite camp location.
Kite surfing from sunrise till sunset, plenty of flat water & wind at our
kite heaven lagoon, sleeping in the Bedouin camp huts or under the
stars.... All this and much more we offer in one of our kite camps.
Transfer, full board food & camp will be organized by our Bedouin
EID has safari experience since 20 years and will offer excellent food
cooked on the camp fire and provides a cultural insight into
/Further information you will receive by contacting us :/
Webside : *http://www.gpkite.com* Email : *info@...* Mobile :
0020 122 59 22 505 Facebook : GP-Kite-Surfing
Windy and sunny greetings from Dahab
GPKITE : WEBSIDE <http://www.gpkite.com/>
2012 KiteCamps : INFO PDF file
2012 KiteBoatSafaris : INFO PDF file
KiteCamp & KiteBoatSafari Event Calendar
PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW ON TRIPADVISOR
like GP-KITE-SURFING : FACEBOOK - PAGE
GPKITE NEWSLETTER : SIGN IN HERE
CHECK the WINDFORCAST <http://www.muchoviento.net/>
GPKITE Videos on Vimeo <http://www.vimeo.com/gpkiteschool>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- For a comprehensive FAQ on kitesurfing read: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/faqs.htm Take a good read at this FAQ and then search the groups past discussionsMessage 123 of 123 , Mar 1 12:35 AMView SourceFor a comprehensive FAQ on kitesurfing read: http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/faqs.htm
Take a good read at this FAQ and then search the groups past discussions for more information (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/messages).
To unsubscribe, send a message to email@example.com
Here are some basic recommendations for this list in terms of netiquette:
1 No Spam - send mail to the list ONLY about kitesurfing, kiteskiing, kitesnowboarding or things related to Kites, Boards or Sports.
2 When Replying
- Try not to copy the whole message you are replying and reduce it with <snips> or just quote the relevant part (this is useful to reduce download times)
- Reply only to the sender (not the whole list) if its something specific to that person. Please note that when you click reply, the message automatically goes to the whole list.
3 Avoid making unconstructive comments about certain equipment - The equipment manufacturers are on the list and they may not appreciate it.
4 Be helpful and constructive in your responses. Avoid sending a message to the whole list replying "I don't know".
5 If you are a person involved in the Commerce of kitesurfing equipment , it is recommended that you add COM to the subject line of messages when commenting on equipment. Better yet, tell people what you do (e.g, Dealer of so and so kites)
6 Files cannot be sent directly to the list - It is better to post them on the FILES section of the group or on a web page.
7 To unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Personal attacks should not be on the list. If you can't be nice and you have to insult someone then do it OFF the list.
Welcome and live with the legend...