What will be the future presence of this category of wing in kitesurfing?

  • Joe Faust
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Happy new year!

      And good news...! I finished the drawings and plans for my
      BarretinaHyperlite.

      The plans and additional information are here
      http://www.laboratoridenvol.com/projects/bhl/bhl.html
      <http://www.laboratoridenvol.com/projects/bhl/bhl.html>
      posted in public domain for free study, copy, and development. In
      addition, the first prototype is being built by my friends at Adrenaline
      Paragliders headquarters in Yecla (South-eastern Spain). Is very close
      to finish!

      I think a new breed of simple-surface paragliders is emerging...

      I notice more news soon, with pictures of the first unit.

      Best regards,

      Pere