Fwd: Gear Package for Sale

  • Andrew Doepner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hi,

      Winter is here!

      I have the following gear for sale:

      Kite: 2008 Ozone Manta (10m^2)
      w/
      - Bar
      - Lines
      - Backpack
      - Manual
      - Spare fabric and lines for repairs

      Harness: Best (waist style), size L, unknown year.

      This kite is a parafoil style and can only be used for land traction.
      It cannot
      be relaunched in water.

      The gear was used for only one season of riding on snow only in the
      Moose Jaw, SK
      area. It is all in like new condition. The kite fabric is still very
      crispy. I
      was posted to Vancouver Island and will not be using it anymore -
      there are
      mountains to ski here!

      I weigh 160lb and learned on this kite in light winds. It is
      depowerable and
      suitable to a wide wind range. With winds blowing around 30 km/h it
      really
      hauls.

      Info from manufacturer here:
      http://www.flyozone.com/landkites/en/products/previouse-kites/manta/info/

      and here: http://downloads.flyozone.com/pdf/Manta_flyer_highres.pdf

      Pics here:
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.878341091155.2335815.90408033&l=92f4f1d
      \293&type=1

      I'm looking for $800. Buyer to pick up or pay shipping. I estimate
      shipping will be approximately $60 via Canada Post to pretty much
      anywhere in Canada. If you are in the Ottawa area, I will be in the
      region over Christmas visiting my parents and a local delivery can be
      arranged.

      If you're interested, send me an email outside the group to doepner.ar@...
      or give me a call.

      Cheers,