Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

  • Will Ferguson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
      Ok, sounds good! Thanks for the info.

      ________________________________
      From: "kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com" <kitesurf-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, July 7, 2011 10:20:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] Gear for Sale

      Hi Will,

      to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
      Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

      cheers

      Da Management :-)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

      > Here are some pics of the board.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Will Ferguson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
        Ok, pics of the board have been posted here:

        I'll try and get pics of the other stuff up this weekend.

        -Will

        ________________________________
        to reduce virus potential and spammers attachments are stripped from the board.
        Set up a directory in the Photos section if you like then link them on here.

        cheers

        Da Management :-)

        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Will Ferguson <willferguson28@...> wrote:

        > Here are some pics of the board.

      • Klotz, Michael MD
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
          Please limit replies to the parties of concern and not to the entire group if possible.